Truss gantry crane, as one type of lifting machinery equipment, adapts to be used in the places where exist strong wind. It is widely required by the customers who come from coastal areas.
Truss crane in Ellsen Group is of light dead weight, small loading capacity, and strong wind-resistant ability. With its simple structure, its construction cost is relatively low compared with ordinary box-shaped gantry crane.
Parameters of Truss Gantry in Ellsen:
1. Used with CD1 or MD1 electric hoist.
2. Loading Capacity: 3~20t
3. Span Length: 12~30m
4. Lifting Height: 6~12m
5. Trolley Speed: 2~20m
6. Working Duty: A3~A4 Get a Free Quote
Ellsen Truss Gantry Crane Technical Data
|Track Type||P24 P38||P24 P38||P38 P43||P38 P43||P43|
Ellsen Truss Gantry Crane Advantages
1. Intelligent overload limiter in the hoist improves the cranes safety maximum.
2. Our polyurethane buffer is of high-class quality, durability and shock-resistance.
3. Advanced emergency shutdown system.
4. Hoisting limiter, travel limit switch of cranes promises safety work.
5. Integrative out-voltage protection and phase protection.
6. Power production capacity, professional technicians, and excellent services.
7. Strictly delivery inspection guarantees high-class quality products.
Ellsen Gantry Truss Improvement
With rich experiences of cranes-manufacturing for decades, Ellsen Group has ranked into top of crane industry, we can provide different types of gantry cranes such as box-shaped crane and crane truss. Besides, shapes such as single truss gantry crane and double truss crane can also be customized as you need.