15 ton gantry crane is widely used with electric hoists such as CD1, MD1, etc. it is a small and medium-sized crane with rails. With its compact structure, low headroom, small wheel load, and light dead weight features, it belongs to general-purposes crane which can achieve installation, inspection, loading and unloading, and transporting works. With advanced technologies, our products can be designed into two forms of operating on the ground and in cab, which caters to the user’s habits.
Ellsen manufacturer aims to be the best supplier that providing professional custom-made products and solutions to the customers.
Ellsen 15 Ton Cranes Parameters:
1. Loading Capacity: 0.5~15t
2. Span Length: 5~35m
3. Lifting Height: 6~18m
4. Lifting Speed: 9.6m/min
5. Work Duty: A3~A5 Get a Free Quote
Ellsen 15 Ton Gantry Crane Technical Data
|Track Type||P38 P43||P43||QU80||QU80||QU80|
Why Ellsen Design Rigid Leg and Flexible Leg in 15 Ton Gantries?
1. Flexible leg is often connected by ball joint and bridge, which uses for reducing stress from the heavy-duty goods and self-weight, thus making the bridge become static system.
2. The rigid leg and flexible leg is distributed at two sides of the bridge.
3. In order to carry force better.
4. Flexible and rigid leg must be used with saddle to ensure its stability.
Ellsen’s Advantages in Manufacturing Gantry Crane 15 Ton?
1. Regular production processes and skilled technicians and engineers.
2. Pursuing of perfect details, parts standardization, systematization and generalization.