2 ton gantry crane is a kind of light lifting crane that is favored and applauded by the customers globally. Boasting first-class quality and reasonable price, 2 ton gantry in our company has been exported to Europe, America, the Middle East, South Asia, Southeast Asia, etc.
Cranes safety, as the most important factors that customers concerns about, can be definitely ensured by Aimix Group. All our products are strictly in accordance with the gantry crane design standards. If you are willing to find a reliable crane manufacturer in China, we are absolutely your superior choice.
2 Ton Cranes Parameters:
- Lifting Capacity: 0.5t~10t
- Span Length: 2~16m
- Lifting Height: 2~12m
- Lifting Speed: 0.9~7.2m/min
- Trolley Traveling Speed: 11m/min
- Crane Traveling Speed: 6m/min or manual
- Working Class: A2
- Provide Custom Option
Technical Parameter of DMH Portable Gantry Crane
|Crane speed||m/min||manually operation/motor-driven||manually operation/motor-driven||manually operation/motor-driven||manually operation/motor-driven||manually operation/motor-driven||manually operation/motor-driven|
Features of 2 Ton Crane
1. Compact structure, easy-operation, durable, flexible and light dead weight.
2. The height and span of the crane can be adjustable.
3. I-beam and legs of the crane are connected by high-strength bolt. Quick installation and release, and easy to maintain.
4. Widely used in the small workshops, warehouses, etc.
Advantages of Gantry Crane 2 Ton
1. Adopting to I-beam, realization of double effect of load-bearing and lateral track of hoist.
2. Made up of high-quality steel, I-beam, and customized special casters.
3. Compact structure and covers less areas.
4. Saving cost and enhance the working efficiency.
Safety Notice of 2t Crane
Our Company’s design of two ton gantries are of simple structure, excellent appearance, high-safety, flexible, and easy maintenance. With its low investing cost, the cranes are of high demand and high-popularity by the clients. We promise that each product passes strict inspection before delivery in order to ensure the safety of users.