Cantilever gantry crane is a kind of lifting machine that widely used at open places such as material yards, dock, shipyards, etc.
Just as its name implies, it has two cantilevers on the bridge in order to increase lifting capacity and protect the machine’s leg free from deformation, and cantilever gantry can also increase the travelling distance which greatly convenient to handle the goods. With its reasonable price and practicability, this kind of gantry crane is well received by customers from all over the world.
Cantilever Gantry Crane Parameters:
1. Lifting Capacity: 5~200t
2. Span Length: 18~35m
3. Lifting Height: 6~18m
4. Lifting speed: 3.5~12.5m/min
5. Crane Travelling Speed: 28~45m/min
6. Working Duty: A5
Cantilever Gantry Crane Technical Data
Features of Cantilever Type Gantry Crane
1. The cantilever can protect the crane free from deformation.
2. Improve the operator’s safety and broaden the lifting range.
3. It is the heavy-duty gantry crane that can handle much of different kinds of goods and materials.
4. Compact structure and save the construction cost.
5. Control loading and unloading easily, positioning the goods accurately.
6. The crane often goes with the electric hoist to achieve lifting works.
Comparison of Cantilever Crane＆Crane without Cantilever
1. The former cranes can expand span of cranes compared with the gantries without cantilever.
2. With its reasonable structure, the cantilever cranes can improve safety factors and protect the legs free from deformation when the goods and materials be lifted through the border of the main beam and cantilevers.
3. High-efficiency with reasonable price.
4. Crane with cantilever must used with saddle to ensure its stability.
5. When the crane span length surpassed to 30 meters, then flexible leg and rigid leg must be set to stay safe.
Usage of Cantilever Model Crane in Our Company
With its own advantages, cantilever gantries became more and more popular till now. It has been used in many different working occasions for different uses. It is available for loading and unloading goods both at outdoor and indoor places.