Gantry crane specification plays a vital role in installing and maintaining the crane, and the gantry crane’s service life is likely to be extended by complying with the crane specifications strictly.
1. Product Description
Different from bridge crane, gantry crane achieves its lifting work by supporting several legs on the ground, which is free from the limitation of plants. Consisting of main frame, cab, trolley travelling system, crane travel equipment, electric control system, etc. gantry crane system is of large span and large lifting capacity.
2. Main Application
This kind of product is widely used in different kinds of places such as rail-way lines, warehouses, docks, material yards, shipyards, container ports, etc. Nowadays, it has been regarded to be the necessary machinery equipment of improving the labor conditions and efficiency.
It mainly used with different types of electric hoists or lifting hook for general lifting purposes, if it is necessary to use in other special environment, please contact us, we can provide best solution to you.
3. Gantry Crane Specifications, Models＆Structure
Gantry Crane Specifications:
·Lifting Capacity: 0.5~200t
· Span Length: 3~35m
· Lifting Height: 2.5~18m
· Working Class: A2~A6
· Structure: Box-shaped or Truss Crane
Gantry Crane Models:
· Single Girder “A” Leg Electric Hoist Gantry Crane
· “L” Leg Single Girder Gantry Crane
· “U” Leg Double Girder Gantry Crane
· “A” Leg Double Girder Gantry Crane
· Single Girder Electric Hoist Semi Gantry Crane
· Double Girder Semi Gantry Crane
· European Electric Hoist Gantry Crane
· Adjustable Gantry Crane(Small Gantry Crane/Portable Gantry Crane)
· Single Girder Truss Gantry Crane
· Double Girder Truss Gantry Crane
4. Transmission Structure＆Operating Principle
Hoisting mechanism mainly consists of driving device, wire rope coiling system, loading device, and safety protection devices. Among this, driving device contains electric motor, gear reducer, brakes, group reel, and couplings, which drives the whole machine operating.
Trolley Travel Mechanisms
Travelling mechanism drives the trolley move, generally, it is mainly featured of low speed shaft.
Frame gantry is composed of main beam, end beam, bottom crossbeam, supporting legs, trolley track, platform, handrail, cab, and stepladder, etc. They are made up of the basic foundation of one gantry crane.
· Main Beam: Generally, applying Q235B model material of the beam is for the purpose of staying rigidity and stability.
· End Beam, the main beam and end beam is connected by high-strength bolt to ensure its safety, every bolt is marked before delivery.
· Supporting Leg: Adopting the rigid leg and flexible leg when the span length of the crane exceeded to 35 meters, it can improve the flexibility and affordability of the whole set.
· Bottom Crossbeam: To increase the carrying capacity of the crane, it is connected by high strength bolt to protect the crane’s stability.
· Cab: the arrangement of cab’s setting are fully considered of operator’s safety, easy-operating and maintenance.
Crane Travelling Equipment
· The crane gantry achieves its separating travel by the supporting of wheels。
· The structure of crane’s driving mechanism is convenient to the installation, maintenance and disassembling.
Electrical Control System
· Three-phase voltage or customized by the clients’ demand.
· Power supply mode: sliding cable lines, cable reels, or diesel generation.
· The circuit structure for the function of out-voltage protection.
- The operator must install the crane with its qualified license.
- Practical setup project should be scheduled before installation.
- Debugging the machine after installing the crane, rectify and debug until it come up to the national standard.
- Inspection and acceptance of the structure, basic dimension of the crane at buyer’s site.
- Testing loading capacity after installation and debugging, going approval rating and filling in the inspection report.
7. Safe Operation
The qualified operators should operate the gantry crane according to the safe specifications strictly in order to protect the crane safety.
8. Equipment Maintenance
Carrying out routine maintenance according to maintenance plan, ensuring the crane is in line with safety requirements.
Besides, our company can help the customer do crane repair if it is necessary.