Heavy duty gantry crane refers to the cranes which can bear relatively heavier loading capacity compared with the light gantry. Owing high working class, heavy cranes are not only used for handling containers, but also suitable to lift bulk cargoes.
Our factory can produce two types of heavy-duty cranes, they are box-shaped cranes and truss structure cranes. With different structures and designs, they all have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Heavy Duty Gantry Crane Parameters:
1. Working Duty: A3~A6
2. Loading Capacity: 10~200t
3. Lifting Height: 8~35m
4. Power Supply: cable reel, diesel-generator, or sliding wire.
Get a Free Quote
Comparison of Box-shaped Gantry Crane and Truss Cranes
1. Box-shaped crane, which is welded by steel plate, is of high strength and large tonnage.
2. The wind resistant ability of box-shaped crane is poor, and this kind of crane is expensive.
3. The truss structure crane is light in dead weight, and of strong wind-resistance ability.
4. Truss crane is of small lifting capacity, its and its solder joint is not easy for maintain.